Allepey - Cochin - Kumarakom - Munnar - Thekkady - Periyar
9 Days /8 Nights
From AUD $1290.00 Per person on twin sharing basis.
Kerala is a most exotic and beautiful state in India. Our Kerala Tour, South India Tour covers all major sights such as Backwaters, Ayurveda, Yoga.
Arrive at Cochin. On arrival at Cochin, you will be greeted by our representative at the Airport then transfer to hotel in Cochin. Overnight stay in the hotel.
In the morning leave for the city tour of Cochin. Main attractions are Jewish synagogue (Closed on Friday, Saturday & Jewish Holiday), Portuguese Churches, mosques and Hindu temples. Watch the Chinese Fishing Nets. Later leave for Munnar by the surface. On arrival check in at the hotel in Munnar. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast full day visit of Munnar. Visit of Eravikulam National Park, the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (Hermitragus Hylcrious) -the mountain goat of South India. Visit Mattupatty dam & tea estates. Overnight stay at the hotel
After breakfast leave for Thekkady (Periyar) by the surface. On arrival check in at the hotel. In the late afternoon go for a boat safari in the Periyar Sanctuary. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast visit spice plantation tour. Afternoon is at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast head towards Alleppey. Check in to the houseboat in Alleppey by noon for cruising through ancient backwaters of Kerala. En-route you will witness a full range of lives and activities and some mind-boggling sceneries. Overnight in the houseboat. A houseboat is a private boat with a fully furnished spacious bath attached bed rooms, hygiene kitchen, dining area and private front deck to capture the beauty of the backwaters.
After breakfast in the houseboat disembarks at Kumarakom, negotiates some of India’s most amazing scenery. Later visit Kumarakom Bird sanctuary. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Morning drive to Cochin (80 Km / 2 hrs). On arrival transfer to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure for own activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast on time transfer to Cochin Airport to embark on a flight for onward destination.
- Accommodation: On Double/Twin sharing basis for 08 Nights as per the room category mentioned below at all the hotels. (Hotel Check-in time 14:00 Hours and check-out time 12:00 Noon).
- Meals: On breakfast basis. Except in houseboat where all meals (breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) will be served
- Transport: All transport services including all arrival/departure transfers at the Airport, sightseeing and all excursions as per the above program by using 01 Air Conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Guide: 02 to 05 paying persons - Local English-Speaking Guide at Cochin only during sightseeing tour as per itinerary. In Periyar, local Naturalist will be provided during safari only. In Kumarakom also Naturalist will be provided (No guide services will be provided at Munnar). 06 to 14 Paying persons - Accompanying English-Speaking Guide will be provided from arrival till departure.
- Boat ride at Lake Periyar.
- Spice Plantation Tour at Periyar.
- All applicable taxes are included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as telephone, laundry, alcohol etc.
- Any Airfare, Visa, insurance etc.
- Airport tax, if any.
- Any extra meals other than breakfast as specified.
- Camera / Video fee at the monuments or any expenses not mentioned above.
- Any Monument Entrances. (Same will be settled directly by the guests at the monuments.)
- Tips & porterage at the Hotels/Restaurants, Driver & Guide.
A supplement may apply by the hotels using rooms between Christmas & New Year period. Also if there will be any Mandatory Gala Dinner on Christmas or New Year Eve at any of the hotels, then the same will be payable directly by the guests.